THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 3, 2009

Haizzz...

2day she FINALLY be fren wif me..acually is Zhi Ling told her 2 be fren wif me d..i dunno how..2day she checked my bag again..i scare my secrect will..ai..is 2 bad..in school i and LCS talking talking den Yien Ching come ( MH go toliet )..she sit at MH's seat n stopped me from talking wif him..is FUNNY rite? Yien Ching do like tat cuz LCS is Ah Bey d good fren..lolx..i think she like him e..hehe..TXY say LCS eat to be fat then can match wif me..is HURT but nvm lar..i know myself d..den they all say i like LCS..especially Pretty Chan..she say me bad taste lol..then sang a sad song 2 me..T.T..i haven hv BF..n i hv my dream guy..tis time..ai..2 bad..

1 咖啡之留言:

失落的流星 said...

u n lcs wakakakax
let them said la
since both of them nid 2 fight 4 lcs
hahaha

dun be so sad mar
we can be "fatty bombom2 "
hahahahaaha


i m wen yun