THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 24, 2009

Unlucky Day~

2day..aiya..lazy 2 type..haiz..vy dun hv luck! Below is all things i happen 2day :

1. Afternoon, of course hv lunch..take rice from my mum..den the hand dunno how..become 45* ( like Michael Jakson )..blek..the rice on the table..i am juz in state of shock..scare mum scold..quickly put bac in my plate ( my table is vyvy super clean..dun mind.. )..haiz..i tell my kor n he keep laughing =.=...my rice really become MJ..I din lie..

2. Evening..go 2 KLCC..attend a famous writer's talk..when wan his signature ( help my mum d fren )my tot the back is front..MCC let the write 2 sign..finish signing i onli realize that i am wrong! 555..sorry 2 my mum d fren..she is good..

3. Night..go 2 Bistro ( a nice nice restaurant ^^ )order pizza..when i take the pizza..blekkkkkkkkkkkkkk..at the table..AGAIN!!!!!!!!! argh...wan 2 kill ppl ady! my family keep staring at me..and laugh..T.T..my heart break...

4. Come out from restaurant..count the change..then a coin fell on the ground..it is dark n i cant find it..my money..bye bye~~~~hate myself..so careless..so unlucky!

0 咖啡之留言: